Why Choose SunLink as your Internet Service Provider?
SunLink is NOT just another
Internet Access Provider,
SunLink is a Full Service Internet Provider.
- SunLink is a single hop away from three
separate 45 Mbps Internet backbone circuits. Fewer
hops means faster data transfers for your web pages and
files, and minimal "lag" for your telnet and
- Most of SunLink's modems are USR
V.34+33.6K Couriers, but we are currently in the process
of switching to all digital modems in all areas outside
of the local Sunbury area for even more speed and
reliable connections. That's right, no more noisy analog
modems, we're going digital. Combined with our new fiber
optic facility, our service is really becoming
unparalleled to any other ISP. Going digital means new
services like ISDN and 56k+ technology will be available
too. We support all modem speeds from 300 baud to
(currently) 33,600 baud.
- SunLink uses state-of-the-art dedicated
communications servers and routers to connect our modems
to the Internet.
- SunLink can provide all-digital 128K ISDN connections to
your home or office. That's 5 to 10 times faster
than a regular analog modem connection!
- SunLink can provide your business with a dedicated T-1 connection
to the Internet. Wholesale pricing is available for ISPs
- SunLink has dual T-1 connections to the Internet,
minimizing the effects of backbone "brown-outs"
and outages which can entirely black-out ISP's with only
a single connection.
- SunLink maintains spares of all critical hardware such as
servers and routers, reducing downtime to a minimum.
- SunLink has a very low user to modem ratio, reducing the
likelihood that you'll ever get a busy signal. SunLink
users never have to wait to get online.
- SunLink's technical support is free for business
accounts, there are no minute-by-minute or per-call
- Knowledgeable support staff are always available via
phone, email, or fax.
- Whether you need assistance installing your Internet
software, creating your own web site, or running programs
in your shell account, SunLink's technical support staff
is here to help YOU.
- Support for Netsurfer accounts is $1/minute after the 1
free hour. No support is available with Basic accounts.
- Shell accounts.
- Extra mailboxes.
- Email aliases, so you can receive email under multiple
- Customized mail processor to redirect email for your
- Static IP addresses. Choose your own machine name.
- Shell access is available via dial-up or telnet.
- Multiple virtual domain names.
- Mailing lists.
- Password-protected web pages.
- We'll work with you to create a custom account type to
suite your requirements.
- No restrictions on Web Site resale for Commercial accounts.
Dollar for dollar, SunLink
provides the best value in terms of speed, reliability, technical
support, and flexibility!
Call us at (717) 286-5764 or Toll Free: 1-888-SUN-LNK-1 to start
your account today.
Return to the SunLink Information Page