Travel Assistance
In Distress
Veteran Links
Your Medals
Reciprocal Health Care
Veteran Service Officers
Vets in your community
Cold War Recognition


Search for:



How to obtain your
Military Service Records -
Military Medical Records or Medals and Awards


In order to receive your Military Service Records/Medical Records or Medals and Awards, you should visit one of the following sites and update yourself on the information that is requested.  Then download the correct form (SF-180).  When completing the form fill in as much information as possible and   if possible do not leave any lines blank.

Please note:  All forms are in PDF format.  This means that you will have to download *Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to read and print these files.  You can access Adobe Acrobat Reader directly from any of the following sites that have the form SF-180.  Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free download.  The page setup is 8.5" X 14"  This is equal to 'legal' size paper, please adjust your printer setup for this.

*Adobe Acrobat Reader is a registered   trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.

National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) - http://www.nara.gov/

You may also download the Form - SF-180 needed for the above referenced,
at the following locations.

U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs


Free Stuff
Who We Are
VVnW Home
Veteran Resources
Military Support
Find a Vet
Bulletin Board
"An organization succeeds, not because it is long established, but because there
are people in it who live it; sleep it, dream it, and build future plans for it "


Information Services

United Veterans Beacon House

FIND-A-Vet Locator Service

Veteran Service Officers

The Veteran Leader Newsletter

Agent Orange


PTSD Information


Incarcerated Veterans

Flag Awareness

Veteran Resources

Veterans of the Vietnam War, Inc.
International Headquarters
805 So. Township Boulevard
Pittston, PA  18640-3327

Phone: 570-603-9740
Fax : 570-603-9741